Become a US Citizen today!
CCC Citizenship Clients receive the following free services:
- Determine if they are already a U.S citizen.
- Determine eligibility to become a U.S citizen
- Qualified applicants will receive assistance properly filling out their N-400 and any relevant waivers.
- Clients with legal concerns related to their application will have the opportunity to meet with a pro-bono attorney.
- All applications will be reviewed by an attorney or BIA Accredited Representative for accuracy.
- Learn if you are eligible to apply for citizenship for free, take the naturalization test in your native language, or waive the naturalization test all together.
How do I become a Citizenship Client?
If you are ready to apply, you can download the Citizenship Application: Information and Documents to Bring, and then contact one of our BIA Accredited Representatives to schedule an appointment. Please note, walk-ins will not receive appointments, appointments can only be made by phone, email, or during a Citizenship Information Session( See Below ).
If you have questions about the process, or are unsure about whether or not you are ready to apply, please attend our Citizenship Information Session for more information( see below ).
Citizenship Information Session
During this time you will have the chance:
- To receive information about the process,
- To receive test preparation materials,
- To have more specific questions answered in a one-on-one brief legal consult,
- and the opportunity to make an appointment for one-on-one N400 or N600 application assistance with a BIA Accredited Representative.
The first 25 applicants will be admitted to the information session, the first 8 applicants will have the opportunity to have brief legal consults with a BIA accredited representative following the presentation.
Upcoming Citizenship Information Session Dates/Times:
- August 28th, 2015 @ 10:00am
- September 18th, 2015 @ 10:00am
- October 23rd, 2015 @ 10:00am
- November 20th, 2015 @ 10:00am
- December ( cancelled )
To learn more or make an appointment, please contact one of our BIA Accredited Representatives:
Aly Arnold | firstname.lastname@example.org | 713-271-6100 x 203 (English / Chinese )
Dan Nguyen | email@example.com | 713-271-6100 x 203 (English / Vietnamese)