Become a US Citizen today!
At no cost to you, CCC can help:
- Determine if they are already a U.S citizen;
- Determine eligibility to become a U.S citizen;
- Properly fill out your N-400 (Application for Naturalization) and any relevant waivers;
- Review your completed application by a DOJ Accredited Representative for accuracy; and
- Determine if you are eligible to waive the application fee or take the naturalization test in your native language.
Are you ready to apply for Citizenship?
If you are ready to apply, download the Citizenship Application: Information and Documents to Bring, and then contact one of our BIA Accredited Representatives to schedule an appointment. You may be required to attend an information session. Please note, appointments for application assistance can only be made by phone, email, or during a Citizenship Information Session.
Are you unsure if you are ready to apply for Citizenship? Need more information? Come to a Citizenship Information Session!
During this time you will have the chance to:
- Receive information about the process,
- Receive test preparation materials,
- Have more specific questions answered in a one-on-one brief legal consult,
- Make an appointment for one-on-one N400 or N600 application assistance with a BIA Accredited Representative.
- Note: Registration is not required to attend an info session. We do not provide application assistance at info sessions.
Citizenship Information Sessions are on the third Friday of each month from 10AM-12PM. Please call ahead to confirm.
To learn more or make an appointment, please contact our Civic Engagement Department:
Heidi Tso | email@example.com | 713-271-6100 x 122 (English /Chinese)
Aly Arnold | firstname.lastname@example.org | 713-271-6100 x 203 (English /Chinese)
Information coming soon