Asian Heritage Tour
Join us on an Asian Heritage Tour to learn about Asian culture and discover the best that Southwest Houston has to offer! Whether you’re a tourist or a life-long Houstonian, these tours will provide an exciting glimpse into Asian culture while showing you hot spots in our city’s Chinatown, International, and Mahatma Gandhi District.
For more information, or for group bookings of 10 or more, please contact Darryl de Mello at 713.271.6100 ext.105 or Darryl@ccchouston.org.
ASIAN HERITAGE BUS TOUR – $35 per person
April 15, May 5, May 19, May 26. Bus tour will begin at 10 a.m. Lunch will be included.
- Join us for a 4.5 hour bus tour across Southwest Houston.
- Learn about the exciting history of Chinatown, Mahatma Gandhi, and International Districts as you drive along Bellaire, Harwin, and Hillcroft Boulevards.
- Explore and experience popular dining and shopping hotspots in the area, such as the Jade Buddhist Temple, Harwin Central Mart, H-Mart Korean Supermarket, Banana Leaf Malaysian Restaurant, Ten Yen Tea and Herbs, Ocean Palace, and many other great locations!
ASIAN HERITAGE CULTURAL DISCOVERY – $25 per person
March 31, May 17, June 2. Culture tour will begin at 10 a.m. Lunch will be included.
- Learn about traditional and contemporary Asian culture through fun workshops, such as Chinese calligraphy, papercutting, origami, and tai chi.
- Enjoy a tasty lunch in Chinatown and learn about Asian cuisine.
- Experience a tea ceremony demonstration.
- Learn about the history of Chinatown and fun hotspots to visit over and over again!
Buy Ticket/Book Tour
Please choose your desired tour date below and buy ticket. Quantity can be changed on Paypal form
If you see information about “Sold out”, it means there are not enough tickets left on this tour for the amount of seats you have requested. Please try booking your seats on a different tour or call Darryl de Mello at 713.271.6100 x 105.
The Chinese Community Center is funded in part by the City of Houston through Houston Arts Alliance.